Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Doppler Days


So since I am now considered out of the scary zone of pregnancy, I no longer have the need for such frequent ultrasounds......well I have the need, but apparently, medically, they don't. :) Therefore, I bought my own medical quality doppler so I can hear my baby's heartbeat every day! Cody said I need to limit myself to once a day so I don't freak myself out when I can't find it right away. :) It is fun to hear. It makes me feel better. It is only excessive if I didn't have the history that I do! For us it is peace of mind!! ** side not- this picture is obviously not me. My belly is not quite that big.....yet!

3 comments:

TJ said...

That's awesome you are past the scary stage!!!! How many weeks are you now? Is this the longest?

heidi said...

I LOVE IT!!! i can't tell you how many times i've been tempted to buy one of those things! YAY for you! can you have a party at your M&D's soon so we can come crash it? ha ha

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

Yes this is officially the longest we have gone. I will be 15 weeks on Sat! Yea!!
Heidi, I feel bad we haven't gone to Oregano's yet! We need to go! I could really go for their chicken ceasar salad!!